November 11, 2011
That’s right….early bird wristbands for Canadian Music Fest are now SOLD OUT. If you missed it…don’t worry. You still have one more chance to save. Another block of wristbands is now available at $45. This is your last chance to buy wristbands at a reduced price before wristbands go to full price. Buy your wristband now and gain your entry to Canada’s largest music festival – March 21-25, 2012 in Toronto.
If you’re a die-hard CMF’er, don’t get left out in the cold. We now have VIP wristbands available at a discounted price. Regularly priced at $150, VIP wristbands are now on sale for $100. What’s the difference?
Our exclusive VIP wristband lets you spend more time watching your favourite act and less time waiting in line-ups.
YOUR VIP WRISTBAND GETS YOU (subject to capacity)…
• An official 2012 Canadian Music Fest T-shirt
• Priority access to club showcases featuring over 900 new local and international artists performing in 60 venues over the 5 days
• Priority access to film festival screenings
• Priority access to Canadian International Comedy Fest shows
• Priority access to selected Keynote or Celebrity Interviews taking place during Canadian Music Week
• Priority access to the CMW Kick-Off Party Wednesday March 21 at the Virgin Mobile Mod Club Theatre
• Front-of-the-line access to the 12th annual INDIES Awards
In addition to this, your wristband gets you access to exclusive gigs, afternoon shows, club nights, after parties and much more!
Also, a bunch of artists have already been announced! Check the list for 2012 Canadian Music Fest Artists.